Fuji Xerox PrimeLinkTM C9070 / C9065 Printer
Features HighlightsVersatility that satisfies diverse needs, from professional to office work
- Equipped with features to accelerate your new business potential with in-house colour printing
- Productive print speed - prints up to 70/65 ppm in colour and up to 75/70 ppm in black-and-white. And with easy set-up and automated workflows, you can handle quick turnarounds in style.
- Media versatility - both coated and uncoated stocks up to 350 gsm. Supporting a variety of paper sizes including postcards and banners.
- Wider finishing capabilities - A variety of inline finishing options offer a professional polish to presentation materials, brochures, reports and documents that need an extra appeal. Finishers include numerous functions like stapling, punching, folding, creasing, full bleed trimming and booklet making.
- Workflow innovation - integration with FreeFlow Digital Workflow Collection and partner solutions that deliver workflow productivity, innovation and automation, as well as variable data solutions designed to meet customer demand for personalisation and business growth.
- Extra edge in speed and image quality
PrimeLink C9070 / C9065 Printer comes standard with a print server, which is ideal for professional and quick-print environments as well as corporate offices in which speed and ease-of-use are needed to boost productivity and efficiency.
- Support for banner printing
You can print on larger media with PrimeLink C9070 / C9065 Printer, which is capable of handling paper sizes up to 660 mm in length.
- Wide range of options for a wider variety of finished jobs
As the number of incoming jobs grow from a handful to dozens or even hundreds a day and as they come in more shapes and sizes, you just cannot afford to have manual labour handling each job. PrimeLink C9070 / C9065 Printer offers a wider variety of finishing options to provide automation that keeps you productive whilst saving time and reducing costly errors.
- Portable UI for Business*1
Your smartphone (iOS and AndroidTM) can be used as a portable UI panel. Simply set a job on your smartphone and touch the NFC (near field communication) reader*2 of the multifunction device to perform basic operations such as copy and scan (Store to Folder or E-mail).
Portable UI for Business enables up to 30 frequently used sets of settings to be registered as favorites. These settings can be recalled with a single touch. The destination for saving scanned data can also be registered for added convenience.
*1: A wireless environment with an access point is required.
- Print Utility
Fuji Xerox Print Utility enables users to print directly from iOS or AndroidTM devices, putting mobile printing and scanning convenience at your fingertips. Print stored photo albums, web pages or shoot and print on the go from your iOS or AndroidTM device. Simply wave your NFC enabled mobile device on the multifunction device to automatically launch Print Utility and you are ready to print or scan.
- Wi-Fi Direct®
Even when the internal intranet environment cannot be used by the mobile device of a visitor or the personal mobile device of an employee, these devices can connect to the multifunction device via a wireless kit* to output documents. In addition to printing and scanning with Print Utility, AirPrint, Google Cloud PrintTM, and Mopria® are also supported.